The One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization is looking for a tenacious individual to lead Microsoft go-to-market strategy and execution with GENERAL ELECTRIC, one of our largest global ISV commercial partners. You will be responsible for ensuring GENERAL ELECTRIC solutions are successful on our modern platform by accelerating the growth of targeted applications and solutions that drive Microsoft cloud and platform consumption. The ideal candidate will demonstrate exceptional leadership skills with a combination of business development, partner management and marketing expertise.
It’s an exciting time to join the OCP Go To Market team for ISVs, as Microsoft continues to prioritize building an end-to-end ISV motion within the company. As part of the ISV GTM team, you will need to demonstrate success in managing strategic marketing and sales partnerships, thought leadership in showcasing how our differentiated GTM strategy positively impacts our partners.
In this role, you would be responsible for:
• Developing a strategic GTM plan with GENERAL ELECTRIC to create a high quality and unique partnership experience
• Managing partner co-marketing, co-selling and channel go-to-market strategies to drive joint pipeline and consumption for Microsoft and GENERAL ELECTRIC
• Driving a detailed co-sell execution plan targeted at Microsoft’s enterprise managed customer base in coordination with account teams and the partners’ sales organization
• Collaborating closely with subsidiary field teams to ensure alignment with local vertical, solution and segment strategies and drive awareness of GENERAL ELECTRIC’s solutions on the Microsoft platform
• Building and executing an event strategy to maximize GENERAL ELECTRIC, Microsoft, and Industry events to advance the partnership and accelerate joint sales opportunities, including Microsoft presence at Minds and Machines, GENERAL ELECTRIC’s marquee customer event.
• Providing GENERAL ELECTRIC success stories that help showcase Microsoft and GENERAL ELECTRIC go to market success
• Ensuring operational excellence in all aspects of partner management, pipeline management, GTM execution, including regular communication about global partner GTM progress for executive and stakeholders at Microsoft and at GENERAL ELECTRIC
• Driving partner satisfaction through surveys and various channel feedback mechanisms
• Collaborating to share insights and experience that will help scale best practices and increase the effectiveness of our GTM approach across our strategic partnerships
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of 10-12 years of experience in software business development, sales, and partner management with a consistent track record of meeting and exceeding your revenue and growth commitments
• BS/BA degree required; MBA preferred
• Strong understanding of cloud technologies, business drivers, and emerging trends
• Strong network building capabilities across senior executives, including exceptional professionalism and executive presence in dealing with both internal and external senior leaders
• Exceptional leadership skills and community building skills
• Proven record of growing new businesses by transforming strategy into execution
• Communication: Exceptional verbal and written communication, with an ability to communicate concisely and consistently
• Results driven: Exceptional decision-making, conflict resolution, negotiation skills, and a severe disposition for taking action.
In this role, candidates should expect to travel a minimum of 25% of their time meeting directly with partners in person. Ideally, this role will be based in Redmond, Washington.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.