Turn 10 Studios, creators of the hit Forza Motorsport franchise, and a division of Microsoft Studios, is looking for a Partner Team Program Manager to help drive our Partner Programs and the team Rhythm of the Business.
Turn 10’s Partner team is focused on securing, managing and maintaining a third-party Partner portfolio that provides excitement, in-game content, marketing & promotional activation, co-branded experiences, and selected inbound license deals. Our thru-partner program delivers a promotional footprint that includes both social media as well as traditional co-marketing activities. We leverage our partners to support and drive the growing Forza franchise across geographies, audience types, and Forza products. Our partner types cover a wide range – including automobile manufacturers, major entertainment brands, other gaming franchise & brands, and major consumer brands.
We’re searching for an energized candidate to join our team, learn our business, and help support our growing footprint with a combination of project & organization skills supported by marketing / business development experience or comparable training & education.
The Partner Program Manager will work with the Lead to manage, organize, plan, support and follow through on team programs and rhythms. This will include driving the rhythm of the business, both team and selected external meetings & events, and maintaining the one source of our team projects, calendar, deliverables, resources needed, and other related items related to the projects at-hand.
The incumbent will interact with game production resources to track items related to partner projects. To support this, candidates should have communication and collaboration skills supporting this responsibility.
The Partner Program Manager may work with key partners & licensors from time to time, and thus must be able to collaborate with those partners to ensure their brands and intellectual property is accurately represented in our games and / or marketing & activation materials.
Success for this role includes a disciplined and predictable approach to execution that supports the timely launch of Forza titles, products and services and the incumbent schedules and dependencies.
- Work with other team discipline project leads to ensure alignment
- Compile partner program timelines, calendars, and weekly reports to keep the team updated on status and varying phases of execution of programs and projects
- Keeping on track with Deliverables
- Budget tracking
- Tracking requested resources for Partner projects & initiatives
- Facilitate collaborative and effective communication between team members across the studio
- Develop process efficiencies & documentation
- Identify risks and drive towards successful resolution before risks turn to roadblocks
- 2+ years of experience in one of these supporting disciplines – partner management, program management, franchise management, or marketing.
Your blend of skills and passion could come from a broad range of disciplines: program management, business development, marketing, or other related disciplines. The key requirements are:
- Project management training and / or experience
- Experience with licensed content
- Ability to collaborate in a matrixed environment with various teams to drive projects to conclusion
- Ability to plan, create and maintain a highly effective schedule
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be a master at conflict resolution
- Passion and energy
- Preference for candidates who can work internationally, whether in-person or by phone or email on programs. This will include being available at various hours to accommodate partners, and taking into account cultural differences
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.