Partner/Channel Marketing Manager
The One Commercial Partner Digital Engines team is looking for a strong candidate to lead the development and execution of Microsoft’s digital partner community experience. This critical role will unlock deeper engagement and connection with Microsoft’s ecosystem for hundreds of thousands of partners and integrate partner community objectives across the company.
• Develop digital community business strategy
• Lead cross-org digital community management and work across technical stakeholders to develop technical platform and support planning roadmap
• Build digital marketing strategies to increase engagement and community health
• Integrate Inspire brand, MPN Brand and digital experience
• Provide community reporting with audience insight
• Drive content curation and conversation direction/editorial
• Drive recruitment of new communities - through consolidation or connection - across the company.
To be effective in this role, the candidate must be able to demonstrate success and aptitude against the following competencies:
1. Modern Marketing and automation - Experience in either marketing planning or campaign/content development including understanding of key drivers of successful marketing and communications execution
2. Operational discipline - very strong in planning and operations - from a marketing point of view
3. Driving Impact - ability to show business impact and relevancy for marketing investments (ROI) via an external partner channel
4. Cross-group collaboration - Excel at driving a virtual team (both corporate and field) collaborating across a broad set of stakeholders in a manner that holds individuals accountable
Experience and Education Desired:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3 years’ experience with modern data-driven digital marketing and automation, scale communications, and/or leading online communities
• 3 years’ experience with streamlining processes to ensure operational excellence, innovative ideation, productivity, and effectiveness across functional teams.
• Demonstrated ability to lead technical requirements, propose tradeoffs and opportunistic innovations with technical (web production & database)
• Analytical acumen with experience leveraging data to develop and deploy modern digital marketing strategies for a diverse set of users
• Scale communications; ability to translate concepts and ideas into compelling content. Confident, aligned to business priorities and articulate.
• Strong project management skills and strengths in managing multiple projects/deadlines; ability to set priorities and be flexible in changing environments; goal orientation with a strong bias toward action and tangible results.
• Substantial experience in successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment; Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results; Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen (strong bias for action)
• Experience working cross-functionally, managing external marketing partners (e.g., marketing agencies and/or web production teams), and internal stakeholders/clients.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.