Be a part of the fastest growing and most exciting business in the Microsoft Consumer and Device Sales (CDS) division, IoT Marketing. If you are an entrepreneurial and motivated Marketing Professional with a deep understanding and knowledge of OEM devices, Microsoft cloud and services offerings then this is the career move for you. The IoT Marketing team is looking for a skilled marketing professional to help lead the IoT business transformation.
Cloud revenue is the next growth engine -- it’s all about devices, sensors, data, cloud, analytics, learning, reporting, growing and evolving. Our success in IoT will be measured by others' success – customers and partners.
The IoT Channel Marketing team is responsible for designing and developing global and regional go-to-market and sales strategies with partner and Microsoft field sellers that result in fast market growth and increases in market share for Microsoft. These strategies will serve as a rallying point for other partner organizations to align their plans and investments as well as engage and support cloud and services business opportunities.
This role involves a marketing manager who can develop actionable channel marketing plans, field execution guidance and will be responsible for excellence in execution within budget that helps drive core scorecard metrics (Revenue, Share, Services, New Partners and Businesses) across key strategic verticals and more. The successful candidate will also have a proven track record in cross-team and cross-org collaboration aligning teams to a single truth, building an IoT movement, together.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Develop a CDS IoT channel marketing plan to enable partners and customers to adopt the Microsoft platform w/o direct engagement.
• Partner across these teams - CDS, PDS, C&E, EPG, DX, Windows and the One Commercial Partner team to formulate plans.
• Develop a GTM playbook that will extend partnerships through ecosystem enablement beyond OEM and device builders to include - Aggregators, ISVs, SIs, Resellers and Distributors with a focus on driving awareness, relevance, partner capability and community engagement, activation and nurture.
• Build ecosystem scale through training programs and enable platform capability through deep understanding of our IoT services and platforms.
• Content development and delivery that helps accelerates the growth of scalable, repeatable solutions for partners and customers; land solution packages with channel and ecosystem partners (internal & external).
• To be successful in this role, you must be able to balance complex and competing business priorities, with proven ability to design, learn, edit, and grow channel marketing programs.
• Land and measure results of campaigns to determine effectiveness, adapting guidance and execution plans to optimize execution.
• 4+ years of marketing and program management experience.
• Strong leadership and communication skills: team player and leader that works well in a v-team environment, ability to manage complex products effectively, strong focus on accountability, performance and execution and delivery, and growing the IoT business
• Strong process and operational skills – turning the complex into digestible content for a diverse internal and external audience
• Interpersonal skills required include excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills, the ability to manage multiple high priority activities, and strong planning skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.