Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Inside Product Specialist III
Dell is undergoing a transformation in our business strategy to better position end-to-end solutions that solve businesses most pressing challenges. We are looking for individuals who can take information and knowledge of a business and parlay this into an opportunity for Dell.
As an Inside Product Specialist you will work collaboratively with a cross functional inside sales teams, providing pre-sales technical support in order to build new business relationships and increase sales with prospects. This role will be dedicated to providing pre-sales technical support of solutions, products, and services that help customer with varying needs of complexity.
- 10 out-bounds calls/day to qualified leads
- Sell Dell products and services by responding to inbound or placing outbound customer call, determining needs, overcoming objections, and providing solutions
- Establish customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel such as purchasing, management and end-users. Forecast attainment utilizing segment provided reporting tools
- Present and demonstrate products and services to potential customers at trade shows and/or on-site to increase exposure of products and services
-Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with Dell's products and services
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests
- Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell's technology, products, and services
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and how Dell's customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries
- Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs
- Provides direction and instruction to lower level representatives.
Number of Products/Services Sold: Sells multiple LOBs or low-end services (e.g. after point of sale, warranty tags, break/fix maintenance) with limited sales responsibility of high-end services (e.g. managed / professional services)
-2-3 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
-Strong knowledge of the full range of 3rd party software technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs
-Strong industry and competitor knowledge
-Strong customer relationship skills
-Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions Preferences
-Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex
Job Family: Inside Sales
Job ID: R19968
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.