Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) - Partner Solutions Consultant
Reporting into the Head of Data Licensing Sales, you will be one of the rock stars who makes the Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) integral to the marketing efforts of the biggest and most innovative companies in the world. The ODC is one of the fastest growing divisions at Oracle, with a vibrant, entrepreneurial culture.
More than just a killer Partner Solutions Consultant, you'll be a strategic sales person who assists in the education, sales and close of business focused on delivering enterprise-level technology solutions. You will help media partners, agencies, brands and publishers understand how to solve their marketing challenges through the ODC's robust data licensing solutions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Possessing detailed knowledge of ODC data licensing products and services, and how these assets can be applied to support partner objectives.
• Partnering with Sales Leads to represent ODC licensed data products and solutions.
• Coordinating timely responses to partner requests for information, solutions, and product delivery.
• Ensure timely and accurate troubleshooting/reporting.
• Collaborating with the product and operations teams to ensure correct technical expectations are set, licensed data is successfully delivered, and marketplace insights are gathered and communicated in ways that inform future product development.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 2-5 years of experience working with advertising agencies, media agencies or digital media providers
• Advanced knowledge of the Internet and online advertising techniques.
• Strong presentation, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Proven desire and ability to learn new skills and gain an understanding of a complex marketplace.
• Excellent organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills.
• Demonstrated ability to be creative and flexible within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Understanding of statistical concepts, such as correlation analysis, regression analysis and statistical significance a plus.
• Travel as needed
• BA/BS with a strong GPA required
Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills. Prefer 5 years of related experience. Secondary education in Marketing or a related field preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.