This position is part of the CCNA National Foodservice Organization and is responsible for advancing the customer relationship through proactive account management and sales of complex volume driving initiatives established by the FSOP Zones and Regional/National Account Teams.
The Partnership Sales Associate will support and/or sell against a portfolio of accounts that requires complex phone sales interactions and strong collaboration with the assigned account teams. This role is an individual contributor and is directly responsible for achieving individual performance metrics and account team metrics as assigned.
This role will need an individual who is flexible to changing work environments and has an ability to identify and quickly assess opportunities. This individual must have the ability to demonstrate the value of Coca-Cola through words, actions and by example fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company. This individual must have the ability to handle complex customer interactions via telephone sharing and adopting best practices. Developing self and others to improve performance in current roles and to prepare for future roles. Responsibilities:
• Complete proactive customer contacts via the telephone to key decision makers to build relationships and gain their support and commitment to execute initiatives and sales programs.
• Conduct regular business reviews with customers to monitor relationship, re-affirm strategies, steward the business, create operational and personal value for the customer.
• Gather and analyze customer beverage sales data (e.g., brand package, cup set, package mix, pricing) to determine beverage category needs, facilitate marketplace analysis and determine operational needs
• Identify opportunities consistent with the objectives, priorities and strategies of assigned customers through discovery (e.g., Account Diagnostic, observation, analysis of customer data, marketplace sales data, conversations with customer) to prioritize potential focus area(s).
• Develop customer call strategies to interact with buyers (coaches, gatekeepers) to gain access to senior level buyers.
• Build business plans and solutions with the customer using information collected during the account discovery process.
• Consult with customer on brand/package/price strategies to ensure all customer opportunities are being explored.
• Receive telephone calls and communications from customers in order to drive sales, solve customer problems and or requests.
• Coordinate implementation of agreed upon activities (e.g., mechanical service, installation, business building initiatives, distribution activities) within geographical responsibility in order to execute plan.
• Participate in contract negotiations/re-negotiations with customer and Coca-Cola System to formalize the agreement.
• Manage customer marketing reimbursements and local store funding programs to drive business results.
• Analyze potential competitive market or account activities and develop business solutions to meet market conditions (e.g., pricing, equipment and marketing programs)
• Accurately capture customer interactions through current CRM systems.
• Manage individual performance to ensure effective and efficient customer contacts to successfully sell sales initiatives.
• Achieve all key performance metrics.
• Provide feedback to PS Team leadership on potential opportunities to improve individual and team performance.
• Develop and ensure execution against an Individual Development Plan to ensure personal development and career growth within CCNA.
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• 1+ years frontline sales experience required
• Experience in effectively communicating with and influencing customers.
• Proven ability to problem solve and provide viable solutions based on customer and company needs.
• Proven ability to provide quality Customer Service
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective collaborating skills.
• Ability to actively listen and engage in conversation with customers to uncover opportunities and solutions.
• Strong time management and organizational skills. Able to manage time, establish priorities and accomplish objectives.
• Advancing the Customer Relationship: Ability to facilitate and accelerate the business relationship based upon an understanding of the customer. Includes the ability to actively listen and engage in conversation with customers to uncover relevant information, resources and solutions
• Customer Relationship Transition: Ability to develop and maintain business to business relationships and transfer personal equity.
• Consumer Focus: Demonstrating understanding of how one's actions and/or work impacts the Company's relationship with consumers.
• Computer Capability: Ability to use information tools (i.e., Design Machine, CokeSolutions.com, National Sales Tool Kit, Matrix/MFE, BLACK, AS400, Microsoft Outlook Applications) to obtain the needed information to evaluate performance and access relevant data.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top