GE Healthcareprovides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Partnership Valuation Leader
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
District Of Columbia
The Enterprise Solutions Partnership Valuation Leader supports GE Healthcare's transformation to an outcomes-focused organization by translating GE's value creation into recognized financial impacts for our clients. The Valuation Leader supports both the commercial assessment of potential clients and the delivery of value-creating outcomes for current clients.
As a part of the commercial assessment process, help define the partnership's value by:
* Developing and applying methodologies and tools capable of quantifying the financial impact of client's working with GE to improve operating efficiency, expand patient / provider access, and increase returns on invested capital.
* Engaging with clients to understand the current enterprise-wide and business-unit specific financial conditions and using this information to identify ways for GE to create value
* Modeling the financial impacts and investment needs of different operating improvement / capital efficiency scenarios and identifying key drivers and risks
* Modeling the financial impact of potential market changes to help identify the long-term value and risk of an outcomes-focused partnership
* Analyzing a potential client's sources and uses of capital, and providing insight on future capital expenditure shortfalls
* Clearly communicating how the value GE creates will translate to changes in a client's financial statements
As a part of outcomes-delivery, help ensure success by
* Working with the client's finance team and the ES Delivery team to define specific financial metrics, establish sound baselines, and build robust tracking tools
* Developing models which allow the client and the delivery team to project the impact of planned projects
* Creating client-ready, user-friendly financial performance reports which can be shared with internal and external stakeholders
* Helping delivery team members understand how their activities impact health system financial statements
* Serving as an internal expert and resource for understanding healthcare financials
As a part of ensuring Enterprise Solutions success, work with GE finance stakeholders
* Working with GE finance to model and track deal margins and incremental value to GE
* Understand and model the impact long-term client partnerships have on GEHC's cost of sales
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
* Minimum 5 years of healthcare finance experience
* Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Experience in constructing and reviewing financial models including DCF valuation, scenario planning, and capital planning
* Experience in developing and analyzing financial statements
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Experience communicating with and presenting executive leaders
* Healthcare financial consulting, M&A or private equity experience
* Master's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Hospital Administration
* Health system operations experience
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.