Responsible for through-the-shop and over-the-counter parts sales, cores, parts stocking, ordering, receiving, returns,
Cycle counting, and physical inventory.
Sales - Greet customers promptly and courteously at the counter or on the telephone. - Determine customer
Needs. - Understand entire task - Advise customer and sell all parts necessary - Up sell additional service
Products - Order parts for the shop and over-the-counter customers. - "Pull" parts and deliver to the shop or Counter customers.
Apply part numbers to BMS work orders. - Prepare invoices - Record lost sales
Merchandise Handling - Place stock and emergency orders to MSC and Cummins. -
Receive parts and material. -Store parts and material in proper location. - Conduct cycle and physical inventory counts. Process cores. -
Receive cores - Inspect cores to determine suitability for reuse - Pack and ship cores to Diesel ReCon - Operate
Material handling equipment in accordance with manufacturers operating instructions and applicable safety Regulations.
Company Representation - Continually strive to achieve the highest level of credibility and integrity with dealers,Qualifications:
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required Experience E
ntry level 1 to 2 years experience Computer Skills:
MS Word, MS Excel,
At Cummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or other status protected by law.
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.