Ship and receive all Cummins/Onan parts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ship and receive all incoming and outgoing products.
• Coordinate with service department to improve productivity of the branch.
• Inspect core and engine components.
• Ability to safely operate forklift.
• Pick up and deliver parts in a company vehicle.
• Look up and post parts to work order quote to assist in real time invoicing.
• Must participate in on-call rotation and carry the company pager.
• Clean truck bay areas, work areas, and other areas of the branch as required.
• Additional duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Must be 21 years of age to drive company vehicle and forklift.
• Must possess strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
• Knowledge of product lines.
• Ability to use micro-film, parts books, and computer reports.
• Ability to operate a forklift.
• Legible handwriting.
• Knowledge of BMS and QuickServe Applications.
• Must have an internal drive for customer service and provide an elevated level of service for internal and external customers.
• Must comply with safety rules and regulations and apply them to daily work routines for personal safety and the safety of others.
A little about us:
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.