Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The Inventory Panning Manager manages the order of stock and non-stocked parts and equipment and controls the processes for parts and equipment inventories. This individual is responsible for recommending changes in the min/max levels of parts and equipment inventories. Manage and execute forecasting and inventory planning processes to replenish inventory for over 350 service vans. Delivers high availability of the right inventroy at the right time and at the right place to meet customer needs, while efficiently managing company’s working capital and operating expenses. Owns the target inventory levels for allocated service vans and equipment and is accountable for driving the correct inventory levels to deliver desired service levels/fill rates.
* Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and projects.
* Create purchase orders for parts and placing orders, including daily monitoring of parts needs for stock parts.
* Exchange information by communicating with fleet personnel to determine parts needs, researching parts options and pricing, assisting with settlement of parts invoices, and ensuring that required parts are created in SAP.
* Lead and collaborate with Field Service, implements policies and procedures for how inventory is controlled on service vans and in MRCs/stockrooms leading to increased inventory accuracy.
* Executes collaborative processes to gather market-based demand inputs from Field Service, MRCs, and Customer Care Commercialization for inclusion in forecasting and inventory planning decisions.
* Executes procedures for excess and obsolete inventory.
* Identifies and recommends improvements to supply chain metrics and performance standards using research, supplier relationships, industry knowledge, and best practices in order to achieve cost savings, new technologies, innovations, and operating efficiencies.
* Bachelor’s degree
* Advanced level of English
* 3 years of experience analyzing equipment, parts, capital, operations, and manufacturing
* 4 years of experience with MRP planning, and inventory planning
* 3 years of experience purchasing light and heavy equipment, parts and services
* 3 years lean CI background
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Email, Mini-Tab, SAP, MRP
* Advanced ability to develop business cases with graphs/charts, negotiating win/win strategies, and communicating with executive level managers
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.