If you want to develop your career with the industry leader who gives you the innovative technology you love to work with and empowers you to deliver a service you can be proud of - then this is where you need to be.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in Amarillo, TX as a Parts Clerk. Skills and Experience Required:
Qualifications: Required Education, Licenses or Certifications
- Ship and receive all incoming and outgoing products.
- Coordinate with service department to improve productivity of the branch.
- Inspect core and engine components.
- Ability to operate forklift.
- Pick up and deliver parts in a company vehicle.
- Look up and post parts to work order quote to assist in real time invoicing.
- Must participate in on-call rotation and carry the company phone.
- Clean truck bay areas, work areas, and other areas of the branch as required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be 21 years of age to drive company vehicle and forklift.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Intermediate Computer knowledge.
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must have valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Knowledge of BMS and Quickserve Applications.
- Must have an internal drive for customer service and provide and elevated level of service for internal and external customers.
- Must comply with all safety rules and regulations and apply them to daily work routines for personal safety and the safety of others.
Base hourly rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits. Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to work with ground-breaking products and technology? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today.
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/cummins
A little about us:
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.