Ship and receive all Cummins/Onan parts.
• Ship and receive all incoming and outgoing products.
• Coordinate with service department to improve productivity of the branch.
• Inspect core and engine components.
• Ability to safely operate forklift.
• Pick up and deliver parts in a company vehicle.
• Look up and post parts to work order quote to assist in real time invoicing.
• Must participate in on-call rotation and carry the company pager.
• Clean truck bay areas, work areas, and other areas of the branch as required.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Must be 21 years of age to drive company vehicle and forklift.
• Must possess strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
• Knowledge of product lines.
• Ability to use micro-film, parts books, and computer reports.
• Ability to operate a forklift.
• Legible handwriting.
• Knowledge of BMS and QuickServe Applications.
• Must have an internal drive for customer service and provide an elevated level of service for internal and external customers.
• Must comply with safety rules and regulations and apply them to daily work routines for personal safety and the safety of others.
Cummins and E-verify:
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
A little about us:
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.