1. Processes parts orders and orders changes to include price quotations, preparation and follow-ups on purchase orders, and confirmation of shipment dates.
2. Uses manufacturing resource software to retrieve customer information, verifies inventory levels, and processes purchase order.
3. Contacts customers on status of orders.
4. Advises customers of schedule dates and changes. Provides price and availability to customers Obtains approval from buyers to ship items that are of limited quantity.
5. Negotiates with buyers if lead times not acceptable to the customer.
6. Assists in procuring part numbers and identifies bad part numbers.
7. Works with purchasing agents on new parts, lead times and pricing.
8. Locates parts from districts and plants for priority orders if not in stock at parts center.
9. Reviews backlog order daily.
10. Sends order to warehouse for shipping.
Associate's degree preferred, six months to one year related experience or equivalent of education and experience. Ability to comprehend Microsoft Suite Software
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the
future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global
team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected,
buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about
improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold
ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You
need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Opportunity & Non-Discrimination - Johnson
Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative
action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a
qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by
law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and
non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law , EEO is the Law (supplement) , and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.