Liaison between warehouse, parts organization, and manufacturing.
• Direct parts contact for shipped ordered and emergency orders customers.
• Control freight costs for emergency orders.
• Compile reports through various systems.
• Notify customer service representatives of delayed or non-stocked parts.
• Contact factory to switch parts orders from regular orders to emergency orders.
• Compile shipping information for orders from Arlington's central warehouse and Cummins, Inc.
• Supply technical data on Cummins and Onan parts to customers, dealers, and branches.
• Issue purchase orders to vendors for various materials as needed.
• Process and maintain various files.
• May be responsible for ordering and inventory control of shipping material and janitorial supplies.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Basic knowledge of parts.
• Proficient in data entry. Familiarity with BMS software.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Minimum one year Cummins parts experience preferred.
• Must have an internal drive for customer service and provide an elevated level of service for internal and external customers.
• Must comply with safety rules and regulations and apply them to daily work routines for personal safety and the safety of others.
At Cummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or other status protected by law.