Parts Room Attendant
Posted: February 02, 2017
Reference ID: 1674240996
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a part-time Parts Room Attendant in Eau Claire. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As a Parts Room Attendant you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within the parts room of a manufacturing facility. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Parts Room Attendant include:
* Receive parts and confirm the parts meet the order specifications
* Place parts in proper storage location
* Assist with inventory analysis for non-moving parts
* Assist with 5S of parts room
* Complete inventory counts
* Assist mechanics with quotes and requests for parts
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Schooling in electro-mechanical or industrial maintenance preferred
* Good customer service skills
* Proficient with MS Excel
This position is ideal for a student currently enrolled in the Electro-mechanical or Industrial Maintenance programs. Hours are flexible within a Monday through Friday work week, working 4 hours per day.
Pay for this position is $15.00/hr. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Parts Room Attendant position or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled