Ship and receive all Cummins/Onan parts incoming and outgoing products.
Coordinate with service department to improve productivity of the branch.
Inspect core and engine components.
Ability to safely operate forklift truck.
Pick up and deliver parts in a company vehicle.
Look up and post parts to work order quote to assist in real time invoicing.
Must participate in on-call rotation and carry the company pager.
Clean truck bay areas, work areas, and other areas of the branch as required.
Additional duties as assigned.Qualifications: Qualificatons:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be 21 years of age to drive company vehicle and forklift.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Knowledge of product lines.
- Ability to use micro-film, parts books, and computer reports.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Legible handwriting.
- Knowledge of BMS and QuickServe Applications.
- Must have an internal drive for customer service and provide an elevated level of service for internal and external customers.
- Must comply with safety rules and regulations and apply them to daily work routines for personal safety and the safety of others.
At Cummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or other status protected by law.
A little about us:
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.