Location: Troy, Ohio
Posted: December 01, 2016
Reference ID: 2141399773
Adecco is assisting F&P America in Troy, OH in recruiting for assemblers, machine operators, and forklift drivers for part time positions.
F&P America is a tier one international automotive supplier to Honda that specializes in pedal assembly, subframes, and suspension parts.
This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Working in production you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for these positions can include:
- Assembly of products on production lines
- Keep pace with established quotas and meet production demands
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Required to stand the duration of the shift and lift up to 50lbs unassisted
Successful completion of a background check and drug screen
Steel toed boots required
Current openings on all three shifts.
Starting pay for these positions is $10.00/hr for 1st shift. 2nd and 3rd shift starting pay is $11.00/hr with the shift differential. All associates have the ability to earn up to $12.00/hr with outstanding attendance. Overtime available and time and a half pay occurs after working 40 hours a week. Sunday hours will be paid double time as long as 40 regular hours have been worked in the same pay period.
Questions? Please call the Sidney office at 937-498-4458