Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position pays $9.75 per hour and is located at the Enterprise Branch located at the Indianapolis Airport.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 2 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $9.75 per hour.
- New Hire Orientation is held every other Monday from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm at our Indiana headquarters located at 7111 West Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46241. Must be able to attend one of these sessions if hired.
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the following schedules (all schedules include weekends and holidays)
- Schedule #1: 3 days per week, 5:00 am - 2:00 pm with 1-hour break
- Schedule #2: 3 days per week, 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm with 1-hour break
- Schedule #3: 3 days per week, 3:00 pm - midnight with 1-hour break