Part-Time Executive Assistant
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posted: January 12, 2017
Reference ID: 1764490592
Adecco is currently assisting a company in their search for a part-time executive assistant in the Downtown Cincinnati area! As an administrative assistant, you would be responsible for providing administrative support to several professionals within the organization. If you meet the qualifications listed below, Apply Now!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage calendars and schedule meetings for directors and managers
• Follow policies and procedures to make travel/meeting arrangements. Confirm details and create itineraries
• Retain expense receipts and process monthly expense reports for director and manager
• Schedule advisory board and committee meetings
• Help with the organization and planning of meeting logistics and catering
• Maintain documents on appropriate servers
• Proactively develop relationships with key internal and external client contacts
• Collaborate with colleagues to recommend the most cost-effective ways to complete tasks
• Develop and demonstrate solid knowledge of specific tools, processes, and databases including Salesforce, Google Calendar, Box, Dropbox, etc
• Use core technology applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Effective interpersonal skills with an ability to interface with personnel at all levels
• Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to quality
• Well-organized and ability to multi-task and balance time
• Proficiency with automated calendar management tools
• Minimum of 3+ years of related experience
• Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
This position is expected to be approximately 25 hours per week.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this part-time executive assistant position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled