Front -End Analyst Assistant, Consumer Loan Center
The Front-End Analyst Assistant, is responsible for assisting customers with the processing of consumer loans.
Successful incumbents possess intellectual horsepower, time management skills, written communication skills, have process management skills and the ability to prioritize.
· Responsible for contacting customers (internal & external) to discuss all facets of processing loans
· Responsible for contacting existing loan customers
· Maintain a full understanding of processing consumer lending products
· Develop procedures to comply with new processes and changes in regulations
· Train new Consumer Lending Operations employees
· Work on projects within CLC Consumer Operations
· Research and respond to customer issues, compliance, management concerns and audit issues
·Cross train and perform other duties within the CLC as volume dictates a need for support
No relocation is available for this position.
No travel is required for this position.
* Associates Degree in Business OR High School Diploma or the Equivalent and 6 years consumer lending experience * 3 years experience of Banking or Consumer Loan Servicing Experience * 1 years Customer Service Experience * 1 year MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.), Windows and Web-based applications experience * 1 year experience deposit/loan servicing systems
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled