Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Fruit Specialist in Greenville, SC. This is for a PART-TIME TEMP-TO-HIRE opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, be reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Fruit Specialist job include:
Fruit Specialist - While still invested in customer service job duties, the primary functions of fruit specialist positions including multitasking between preparing arrangement orders, maintaining food supplies, and checking inventories. In addition to readying products for delivery and/or sale, the position also entails logging customer orders and ensuring deliveries arrive at intended destinations. Expedient, dedicated, and self-motivated individuals represent ideal fruit expert associates. Employees may work part-time or full-time in the position.
Must be able to:
- Handle and resolve complaints
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated department manager or supervisor for further investigation
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Drive the clients delivery van to set destinations as needed
This position requires that you have a Valid South Carolina Driver's License and clean MVR
To qualify for the driving position you must have:
- No more than 1 moving violation and no more than 1 accident within the last 3 years
- No revocation in the last 5 years
- No DWI/DUI in the last 5 years
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Fruit Specialist job in Greenville, SC or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.