• Submit new hire information for onboarding into client systems
• Schedule phone interviews and candidate on site interviews
• Process onboarding documentation for new hires
• Maintain new hire files
• Plant wide communication support
• Filing and HR data maintenance
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in Human Resources).
• Administrative experience in a preferably similar environment
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Ability to manage sensitive data
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.