Adecco is currently assisting a local company in their search for a customer service representative in the Milford area! As a customer service representative, you would be responsible for collaborating with others while supporting customers and/or business owners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage and resolve all aspects of home inspection franchisee's needs
• Communicate and collaborate with franchisees and customers via phone and email
• Coordinate with inspectors and real estate professionals via phone and email
• Schedule inspections for inspectors and third-party contractors
• Utilize a scripted process to schedule home inspections and upsell other services
• Receive phone calls and input orders
• Review home inspection reports for accuracy, spelling and grammar
• Perform competition analysis and secret shopping
• Manage credit card, check and cash payments
• Other administrative tasks as needed
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Strong customer services skills
• Ability to use various computer programs while concurrently on the phone with franchises, real estate professionals, and customers
• Strong communication and phone skills
• Strong organization skills with attention to detail
• Strong time management skills
• Working knowledge and experience within Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Experienced data entry and order processing
• Experience with Microsoft Office
This is a part-time position, must be able to work up to 5 consecutive hours Monday - Thursday either morning or afternoon.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this customer service representative position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.