has an exciting opportunity in our Grain Marketing Division. We are looking for a Part-Time Office Assistant
. You must be able to make decisions, work independently within a team atmosphere, be detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and customer focused.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Handle customer phone calls.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Perform record keeping and data entry, including sales tickets.
- Create favorable image of the grain terminal.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- HS diploma and/or GED
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in an office setting
- Associate’s degree
- Bookkeeping or Accounting background
- Farming background/understanding
A little about us:
CHS is proud to offer veterans a place to grow their careers. Driven by the values of the farm families who own CHS, our employees focus on helping farmers raise healthy crops.