RR Donnelley is looking for a dynamic individual to join our office services team in the Bay Area. This is a Part-Time position, 20 hours per week, based in San Francisco. Work shifts will vary depending upon coverage needs as dictated by vacations and/or absences. Flexibility in schedule is very important for this key site position.
The individual we are seeking will have a desire to learn the various roles associated with being part of an office support team in a professional financial services environment. Candidates should have a strong customer services background.
Core responsibilities include:
- Meet, greet clients and visitors, and answer telephones at reception desk.
- Create and modify documents, and prepare reports.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conference rooms; clean conference rooms after meetings.
- Follow procedures to run print jobs, punch, and bind printed materials.
- Performs key ops procedures on office reprographics equipment.
- Troubleshoot problems with reprographics equipment and place service calls as needed.
- Receive,sort and deliver incoming USPS and overnight/express mail.
- Prepares overnight deliveries, affixes postage to outgoing mail.
- Assists with packaging of parcels.
- Performs regular, internal, mail pickups.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order supplies when needed.
- Coordinates facilities work orders and vendor escorts.
- Coordinates messenger services/deliveries.
- Perform other duties as needed, including coverage for other business service functions at the site.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.