EY's commitment to the quality and integrity of our audits is exemplified by our global audit methodology and our thorough quality controls that are applied to every client engagement. Together with our substantial investments in technology, knowledge, and learning resources on behalf of our audit professionals, this commitment enable us to deliver quality assurance services to our clients and their stakeholders.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an excellent career opportunity in audit as an Assurance Manager.
EY is committed to flexibility in the workplace. Our part-time opportunities allow professionals in our Audit service line to find the balance they need to succeed both at work and at home with a non-traditional schedule. We will work with you to customize a client schedule to fit your needs. Please discuss this with your recruiter.
• Develop and maintain productive relationships with audit client management throughout the year
• Establish expectations of value to be delivered
• Participate in performing audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues
• Collaborate to plan engagement objectives and an audit strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately addresses risk
• Understand the audit client's industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments
• Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the audit client
• Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contributions to the assurance team
• Delegate work to assurance team members successfully
• Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training
• Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with assurance team members, and enhance service delivery
• Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills
• Maintain cooperative relationships with other assurance teams
• Monitor the assurance team's progress against the plan and alter it when needed
• Generate new audit business opportunities
• Understand Ernst & Young and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to apply knowledge and services
• Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
A little about us:
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. We are united by our shared values, which inspire our people.