GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Support pharmacy operations by handling, packaging and delivering radiopharmaceuticals
• Processing prepared products by wrapping and placing into the proper delivery containers, preparing shipping paperwork and labels
• Handle, package and deliver radiopharmaceuticals and hazardous materials in compliance with all regulations and Company Policies
• Process returned medical waste and maintain returned unusable supplies in compliance with all regulations and Company Policies
• Maintain cleanliness of lab with facility housekeeping schedules
• Manage bio-hazardous waste and prepare paperwork for disposal of same
• Assist in inventory control reviewing, documenting and communicating stock needs to pharmacy personnel
• Complete radiation wipes and surveys on shipping containers, pharmacy supplies, incoming packages, work spaces and vehicles
• Completes regulatory paperwork for deliveries and outgoing customer products
• Complete required safety training
• Support Pharmacy Operations via data entry into computer system
• Regularly inspect and coordinate routine maintenance of delivery vehicles
• Performs required tests on equipment
• Perform quality test on prepared products and manually record results
• Perform transportation distribution duties in compliance with current GDP as per annual GDP Training and local procedures' (Core Imaging Only)
1. Willingness to submit to a drug test and background check
2. High School Diploma or GED
3. Valid drivers license to operate in necessary delivery area
4. Ability to accommodate shift changes based on business needs
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
1. Previous delivery driving experience
2. Previous experience handling/transporting pharmaceuticals or radioactive materials
3. Ability to prioritize job duties, handle multiple tasks quickly without compromising quality
Locations: United States; Washington; Seattle
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.