Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Posted: December 07, 2016
Reference ID: 2062900863
A local, family owned company is currently seeking an experienced, PART TIME receptionist in the POCONO AREA!
This PART-TIME receptionist will be required to answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
• Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
• Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
• File and maintain records.
• Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
• Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
• Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents.
• Receive payment and record receipts for services.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
High School Diploma
1 to 3 years of relevant experience
Must pass pre-employment screening
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday :: 4:30 pm - 9pm
Saturday :: 8am - 12pm
Pay for this position ranges between $10.00-$12.00/hr, based on experience!
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and free Self-Paced Online Training Courses.
Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled