Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Remarketing Inventory Coordinator. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
This is a Part-time position paying $10.00/hour.Responsibilities:Qualifications:
Must be at least 18 years old
Must have a high school diploma or GED
Must have a valid Driver's License with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work at: 950 Visco Dr, Nashville, TN 37210
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s):
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.