Part-Time Retention Call Center Representative
Place outbound calls to newspaper subscription accounts to collect payments and avoid subscription stops. A continuous and consistent personal demeanor, strong salesmanship and an empathetic customer service approach are essential to drive a positive customer experience and generate optimal results.
90% - place outbound retention calls
5% - inbound calls and call backs
5% - results tracking or other tasks assigned by management
- Call subscribers who have scheduled stops for nonpayment and collect renewal payment.
- Call subscribers to obtain updated auto pay information after a returned payment.
- Inbound call back line from messages left on machines.
- Take ownership of customer issues, take action to address any issues and follow up as necessary to ensure continued resolution.
- Proper entries and documentation in circulation system for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Drive digital engagement by confirming emails on file and offers for our digital products.
Please reach out to our office at 937-293-0185 for immediate consideration.
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.