A client of ours in Waltham is looking for a part-time staff accountant to join their team. This role offers a flexible schedule, a top-notch work environment, great people to work with and fantastic company to be involved with.
• Prepare deposit slips for checks received and post the corresponding entries to the general ledger after approval from the Assistant VP of Accounting.
• Make journal entries at the request of Accounting Team and provide support for the entries.
• Prepare wire transfer authorization letters, with related support for the accounting entries, as provided by the Accounting Team.
Monthly and Quarterly Responsibilities
• Prepare monthly cash reconciliations for all entity cash accounts.
• Update loan amortization schedules for all loans.
• Upload property trial balances into Yardi accounting software and verify data transfer was successful.
• Update monthly fixed asset activity schedules to be uploaded into fixed asset accounting software.
• Update monthly cost/budget reports for each property.
• Prepare monthly oil and gas royalty reports.
• Assist the Accounting team in the analysis of monthly management reports.
General Responsibilities (as needed)
• Provide administrative support such as copying and scanning documents and answering the phone lines, preparing emails to investors and property management team.
• Receive vendor invoices and enter them into Accounts Payable.
• Scan and import invoices into the share drive for approvals and accounting department review.
• Prepare disbursement and check request packages, along with cash analysis, for review by the Assistant VP of Accounting.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.