Assistant Director of Patient Access CJW Medical Center
You must be available to complete Training and Onboarding requirements As an Assistant Director, you will:
- Oversees facility operations of Patient Access Functions to ensure daily operations are maintained according to standards.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the PAS and the Facility.
- Maintain and promote good customer relations with facility management, physicians and physician office staff.
- Inform staff of relevant changes and developments in payer requirements.
- Perform Staff reviews and prepare performance documents for direct reports.
- Responsible for the daily operations of all functions and serves as the liaison between the Service Center and the facility.
- The Assistant Director of Patient Access integrates the department's services with the hospitals primary functions, develops/implements policies and procedures that guide or support service, assesses and improves department performance, and ensures orientation and continuing education of departmental staff.
- Serve as key promoter of the Service Center, which strives to meet and exceed the needs of its customers.
- Must have patient access experience, and a minimum of 5 years management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, one of our nation's leading healthcare providers. Parallon was formed in 2000 to handle end-to-end revenue cycle services, which includes patient registration, billing, collections, insurance verification, denial management and everything in between.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom