Assistant Director of Patient Access CJW Medical Center
You must be available to complete Training and Onboarding requirements As an Assistant Director, you will:
- Oversees facility operations of Patient Access Functions to ensure daily operations are maintained according to standards.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the PAS and the Facility.
- Maintain and promote good customer relations with facility management, physicians and physician office staff.
- Inform staff of relevant changes and developments in payer requirements.
- Perform Staff reviews and prepare performance documents for direct reports.
- Responsible for the daily operations of all functions and serves as the liaison between the Service Center and the facility.
- The Assistant Director of Patient Access integrates the department's services with the hospitals primary functions, develops/implements policies and procedures that guide or support service, assesses and improves department performance, and ensures orientation and continuing education of departmental staff.
- Serve as key promoter of the Service Center, which strives to meet and exceed the needs of its customers.
- Must have patient access experience, and a minimum of 5 years management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, one of our nation's leading healthcare providers. Parallon was formed in 2000 to handle end-to-end revenue cycle services, which includes patient registration, billing, collections, insurance verification, denial management and everything in between.