Lewis-Gale Medical Center PATIENT ACCESS DIRECTOR
The Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) was ranked as one of Fortune magazine's 2012 "Most Admired Companies," with special mention of its innovation, people management and quality of products/services. HCA was also recognized for the third year in a row as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere organization.
Stone Springs is committed to providing the highest level of compassionate, patient-focused care for our patients and their families. That means creating an exceptional work environment by investing in our people, treating everyone with honesty and respect and ensuring access to unsurpassed facilities and equipment.
As a PATIENT ACCESS DIRECTOR
you would be responsible for:
- Daily operations of all hospital Patient Access areas / Registrars and serve as the liaison between the Richmond Parallon Shared Service Center and the facility
- Integrate the department's services with the hospital's primary functions, develops/implements policies and procedures that guide or support service, assesses and improves department performance, and ensures orientation and continuing education of departmental staff
- As the leader, this person may recommend resources/space needed by the department and may participate in the selection of outside services. They serve as a key promoter of the Service Center, which strives to meet and exceed the needs of its customers
- Effective communicator with proven Leadership and excellent Customer Service experience
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, and an accomplished multi-tasker
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field, equivalent work experience may substitute the degree requirement
- You must have Patient Access experience and a minimum of 5 years Management or healthcare provider finance operations or similar service environments required
We offer a convenient location, free parking, training support, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits that include several insurance packages to choose from, paid time off for vacation, sick leave and holidays, company matching 401K.
Please apply at www.parallon/careers.com or www.stonespringshospital.com
Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, one of our nation's leading healthcare providers. Parallon was formed in 2000 to handle end-to-end revenue cycle services, which includes patient registration, billing, collections, insurance verification, denial management and everything in between.