We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon is a division of HCA, the largest healthcare organization in the world. We are dedicated to our values and passionate about finding future leaders for our fast-growing organization. Despite our size and breadth, we maintain the people-first culture that was Dr. Thomas Frist's original vision for the company 50 years ago.
The Manager of Patient Access is responsible for the daily operations of all functions and serves as the liaison between the Service Center and the hospital administration. As the Manager of Patient Access for one of our hospitals, you will be responsible for integrating the department's services with the hospital's primary functions and developing/implementing policies and procedures that guide and support services in the patient registration department and related functions. Assessing and improving department performance and ensuring orientation and continuing education of departmental staff is also key. As the leader, you may recommend resources/space needed by the department and may participate in the selection of outside services. You will serve as a key promoter of the revenue service center, which strives to meet and exceed the needs of its internal and external customers.
Medical City Arlington is a 340 bed hospital that registers approximately 138,929 patients annually.Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Organization - proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
- Communication - communicates clearly and concisely
- Leadership - guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
- Customer Orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
- Tactical Execution - oversees the development, deployment and direction of complex programs and processes
- Policies & Procedures - articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
- PC Skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
- Financial Management - applies tools and processes to successfully manage to budget
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field strongly preferred.
- Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
- Patient Access experience
- Minimum 3 years management experience
At Parallon, every employee is a valued member of our organization. You can expect to receive competitive salary, ongoing professional development, comprehensive benefits package, performance bonuses and more!
Check us out or follow us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/parallon-business-solutions
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom