Lee's Summit Medical Center Patient Access Team Leader
As the Full Time Patient Access Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Providing feedback on daily registration processes and staffing issues to the Patient Access Supervisor
- Assisting staff level employees as necessary to insure compliance with department policies and procedures
- Supervisor with staffing, report reconciliation, QA processes, and other duties assigned
- Must have 3 years of patient access/registration experience is preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, one of our nation's leading healthcare providers. Parallon was formed in 2000 to handle end-to-end revenue cycle services, which includes patient registration, billing, collections, insurance verification, denial management and everything in between. #ParallonBCOM
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom