Description: POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
Qualifications: REQUIREMENTS: Required -
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide care to the CRITICALLY ILL patient under the direction of the professional nurse.
- Performs job tasks in a way that ensures personal, patient, and departmental safety.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers. Document required information according to hospital policy.
- Functions in an organized and time conscious manner.
- Presents self in a professional manner.
Theoretical instruction combined with clinical experience. Preferred
- Experience working with the critically ill patient. Satisfactory reference from last employer EDUCATION: Required -
GED or High School graduate. Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant training program and Certified in the state of Virginia; currently enrolled in a Nursing program with completion of Nursing Fundamentals Course, or currently certified as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom