The Patient Care Tech
(CNA) Float Pool
performs assigned tasks and activities according to skill level and patient needs as assessed by the RN. The Patient Care Tech supports nursing personnel in providing care to patients and assists with providing a safe, quiet, clean, organized environment for healthcare delivery. When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.Qualifications: Licensure/Certification
- Nursing Assistant Certification (CNA)
- BLS-Healthcare provider required (American Heart Association).
- One year hospital experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic clinical practices, procedures, and standards.
- Ability to work with others as a team to ensure quality patient care.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom