Research Medical Center - Kansas City, MO Patient Care Tech (CNA) - Progressive Care Unit - FT Nights
Founded more than 125 years ago by German physicians, Research Medical Center
is a 490-bed facility and has become one of the crown jewels in the HCA Midwest Health System. Located in the heart of Kansas City, Research Medical Center is among the only tertiary care centers serving Kansas City proper. Over the past century, this institution has built a tradition of serving residents in Kansas City and a 150-mile surrounding region with exceptional patient care and leading technology. Research Medical Center has completed more than $120 million in capital improvements, including new lobby and admitting areas, renovated and expanded Cancer Center and Women's Care Unit, construction of all private patient rooms and doubling the Emergency Department. Research Medical Center
is currently looking for a Patient Care Tech (CNA) - Progressive Care Unit - FT Nights Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision of the Manager and close direction of a registered nurse, administers patient care and related activities, services and/or procedures to promote the physical and emotional health and personal comfort needs for assigned patients.
- Delivery of patient care includes data collection, documentation, communication and implementation of patient care interventions in accordance with state Nursing Practice Acts and generic/unit structure standards.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Completion of HCA Midwest Patient Care Technician training/competencies.
- Missouri Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - Active
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Saving (BLS) - Active
- Experience: Three months as Patient Care Assistant. One year experience as PCA/PCT required for PRN status.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom