Parkridge Medical Center - Chattanooga, TN Patient Care Tech/ Monitor Tech / Unit Secretary
PRN Parkridge Medical Center
has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga's best hospitals for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area's most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters. Parkridge
is currently looking for a Patient Care Tech / Monitor Tech
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in his/her department.
- Communicate pertinent information to appropriate individuals utilizing HIPAA guidelines.
- Complete accurate, timely order transcription and maintain integrity of the medical record
- Identify and record accurate cardiac rhythms
- Deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Communicate with all customers in a professional manner
- Assist with ADL's for all patients
- State CNA certification or documented CNA/PCT experience required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification current or to be obtained within required timeframe.
- Completion of Dysrhythmia class with 80% accuracy, medical terminology.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom