Parkridge Medical Center - Chattanooga, TN Patient Care Tech/ Monitor Tech Parkridge Medical Center
has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopaedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga's best hospitals for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area's most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters. Parkridge
is currently looking for a Patient Care Tech / Monitor Tech
- Bathes, dresses/undresses patients assist with personal hygiene.
- Serves and collects food trays. Assists with patient feeding.
- Transports, positions and drapes patients for exams and treatments.
- Assists patients in ambulating.
- Takes and records vital signs, weights and I & O.
- Performs non sterile dressing changes.
- Passes and collects bed pans.
- Changes bed linens.
- Provides encouragement, support and comfort to patients and family members.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- State CNA certification or documented CNA/PCT experience required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification current or to be obtained within required timeframe.
- Completion of Dysrhythmia class with 80% accuracy, medical terminology.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom