Join the Coram/CVS team as a Patient Intake Coordinator and you will support the Lenexa branch with the initial admission of patients onto service with the Company. In this role, you will maintain communication and workflow between the branch, Sales staff, Insurance Verification team, and referral sources, helping to ensure new patients are receiving excellent care while on our services.
As a Patient Intake Coordinator you will…
* Process orders from referral sources and patients, responding to phone and fax inquiries, and resolving patient complaints.
* Assess patient needs and document referral requests for coordination of care.
* Provide information pertaining to equipment supplies and services to applicable departments in order to bring a patient on service with the Company.
* Coordinate with the Insurance Verification Team to process patient details and collect benefit coverage information.
* Relaying insurance coverage to referral sources and patients and discuss forms required for billing with patients.
This is a full-time, permanent, benefited position and is NOT through an agency. Typical work hours for this role are Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM, with an opportunity for over-time per business need.
Challenge your healthcare training or current administration knowledge and customer services skills to make a difference in a patient’s life by support new patient referrals and admissions. Individuals who can balance compassion and kindness with professionalism and customer service will thrive in this position. Become part of the CVS Health family by joining a growing sector of the healthcare industry, offering a rewarding career and opportunity for advancement.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity putting your skills and experiences to work supporting an innovative specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
A little about us: