Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services!
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do great work with us, so we are excited to say we have an amazing tuition reimbursement program to help you further your career with our organization.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
To check out more about us please visit: http://hcahealthcare.com/about/
The Patient Representative
is a key member of our CareNow Clinic who helps create the best first impressions for our office and makes patients feel welcome. We are an amazing team who work hard to support each other and are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do.
**Must be flexible with scheduling** DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Handling all scheduling concerns including appointment reminders.
- Answering multiple telephones and accurately documenting messages
- Forwarding telephone calls appropriately and following up on return calls
- Checking-in patients and properly documenting registration
- Insurance verification and verification of patient demographics
- Filing medical records and patient/administrative files
- Retrieving medical records and delivering to appropriate providers or department
- Collecting co-pays and cash from patients, getting authorization on credit cards
- Entering charges, payments, and balancing the day in the computer
- Monitoring the facility lobby including hourly checks and maintaining signage and TV/DVD systems.
We are actively interviewing! Apply now!
- Less than one year of experience is required; however, one to three years of experience is preferred.
- Strong preference for prior experience in an Urgent Care or ER practice or setting.
- Proficiency using scheduling software as well as a patient tracking database is required.
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68A, 68B, 68D, 68F, 68G, 68H, 68J, 68K, 68L, 68M, 68N, 68Q, 68S, 68U, 68V, 68W, 68X, 68Y. Potential Air Force AFSC Codes: 4A0X1, 4A1X1, 4A2X1, 4H0X1, 4J0X1,4P0X1, 4J0X1,4V0X1.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom