Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
We are seeking a Food Service Manager to support
our Patient Services
Operation. The Food Service Manager - Patient Services will be responsible for developing and executing dining solutions to meet paitent and customer needs and tastes. This person will utilize technical training and interpret government mandated nutritional standards in the healthcare industry on food health to develop healthy menu implementation plans. Essential Functions:
- Leadership: Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship: Maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationships. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard service model.
- Financial Performance: Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity: Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining food and labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding production, quality and control.
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, and wage and hour.
- Manages patient food service activities, complying with established standards
- Leads patient service staff to ensure meals are properly prepared and delivered to patients
- Conducts rounds on patients/departments
- Oversees the diet office and the host/hostess program
- Record safety and sanitation compliance
- Supervises tray line operation and/or the room service program
- Requires at least 1-2 year experience and 0-2 years of experience in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience