Payment Abuse Analyst
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn is looking for a self-driven individual to join our Trust & Safety organization. The ideal candidate will take a hands-on approach through balancing independent work with cross-functional team involvement in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional seeking a career with an amazing company. Are you IN? Responsibilities: The shift for this position will be Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday, working five 8 hour days.
- Review and investigate Card Not Present transactions to ensure the appropriate resolution is met with both our service level agreements and internal policies and procedures.
- Effectively recognize problems by performing relevant research and data analysis using appropriate tools, resources and internal and external subject matter experts.
- Drive efficiency gains by identifying and taking actions on gaps in existing workflows.
- Participate in cross-functional, global initiatives by identifying potential current or future site-related risks and driving recommendations to resolution.
- Establish effective cross-functional working relationships across multiple business units and organizational levels.
- Consistent and appropriate sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving issues.
- Ability to work effectively using blended communication technologies.
- Attend ongoing industry and/or professional development training.
- Flexibility in work hours and weekend coverage.
- 2+ years of experience in payment fraud detection and chargeback analysis.
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience and education.
- Knowledge of card industry, VISA/MasterCard Regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of social media and the technologies that support it.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills using a variety of communication channels.