Payment Associate Analyst
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: Piscataway Township, New Jersey
Posted: March 29, 2017
Reference ID: 5649170322-en-us
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Payment Associate Analyst, located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Payments Associate Analyst Responsibilities:
• Support the process of making rebate payments to Acute Care customers.
• Ensure accurate and on time payments are made in accordance with contractual obligations for assigned accounts / territory.
• Fully understand the accounts, contracting and payment strategies for assigned customers.
• Read, interpret, and implement payment processes according to written contracts.
• Develop, create and run reports from varying systems in support of payments made.
• Make all payments in accordance with SOX and compliance guidelines.
• Perform trend analysis; analyze and interpret data and reports.
• Research problems of broad scope (sales, payments, customer structure, product structure, data history).
• Possess analytical and communication skills for communication/interaction with Enterprise Contracting, Operating Companies, Distributor and Wholesaler personnel.
• Troubleshoot/solve problems of unique complexity as needed.
• Analyze, identify and assist in implementation of process improvements, as well as recommend solutions, impacting the department
• Develop ad hoc reports as per customer and operating company needs.
• Be able to adopt very quickly to department needs.
• Identify and handle conflict management, relationship building and presentations with customers and operating companies.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum two (2) years of professional experience required
• Data analytical and troubleshooting skills required
• Advanced competency in Excel, including pivot tables and vLookups required; macros preferred
• Experience with other Data Analysis/Manipulations software such as Access preferred
• Knowledge of healthcare contracting preferred
• Excellent customer service interaction skills (consulting, presenting, conflict management and relationship management) required
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills in addition to strong leadership, good decision making skills, and relationship building proficiency required
• Ability to partner with other team members while driving business results required
• Strong organizational and time management skills required
• Position located in Piscataway, NJ with up to 5% domestic US-based travel required
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)