Posted: February 02, 2017
Reference ID: 553921783
FN33013 Payroll Specialist 2.docx
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced finance professional to join us as a US Payroll Accountant. In this role the right candidate will provide exceptional support to the Payroll and Finance teams by preparing all transactional and accrual journal entries, reconciling payroll and stock related GL accounts and driving forward projects as needed. This candidate will also provide crucial support to standardize and optimize the global payroll accounting function.
• Perform month end activities which includes: preparation of all monthly journal entries and reconciliation of key payroll related balance sheet and income statement accounts
• Participate in execution of SOX controls and documentation of controls updates
• Manage Global Payroll budget and develop reporting tools to support budgetary analysis
• Manage procurement and accrual process and as a key point of contact with external vendors.
• Work with key partners to recommend improvements and process enhancements.
• Develop key reporting metrics regarding employee compensation and business process analytics on a quarterly basis to controllership team. Provide reporting & analysis to key partners as required.
• Enhance end to end payroll accounting function
• Special projects including systems and process reengineering user testing (and other related duties as assigned)
Basic Qualifications :
• Bachelor s degree in accounting or related discipline
• 5+ years work experience in accounting
Preferred Qualifications :
• Oracle 11i or 12, Essbase and BI Reporting experience preferred
• CPA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent designation preferred
• Payroll accounting and business process experience is preferred
• Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• High degree of dedication to improvement and strong sense of ownership
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout LinkedIn organization.
• Initiative to implement changes and curiosity to enhance knowledge and skills,
• Team player, as well as having ability to work independently and willingness to take on challenges in a rapidly-growing and dynamic environment