The Payroll Admin & Site Receptionist will be accountable and responsible for all aspects of payroll for Team Members as well as be the first point of contact for the handling the flow of people through the business to ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Process payroll data weekly for 300+ Team Members
- Obtains information for payroll production and tax related issues
- Interacts with management and Team Members for validation on data
- Responds to/resolves Team Member's questions and problems
- Processes pay adjustments, special payments, tax allocations, Team Member deductions as needed
- Maintains complete confidentiality
- Maintains Team Member data with the Time Keeping system
- Ensuring proper authorized signatures on submissions and/or changes
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Other duties as assigned to support manufacturing
- 2-5 year of administrative experience in a manufacturing environment required
- At least 2 years of Payroll experience preferred
- Knowledge of applicable and federal/state wage and hour laws such as FLSA, ERISA, DOL.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office-Excel-Intermediate level.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects,
- Strong attention to detail, problem analysis and resolution.
Must be flexible to work extended overtime hours as business needs dictate. Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation