Adecco Group, a world leader in recruitment of office and finance professionals, is seeking a
PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR in PHILADELPHIA for our client, a global leader of intelligent information, trusted insights and analytics.
Duration: 6-month contract
Pay rate: depending upon experience
Our premier client is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. They deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Adecco is seeking a Payroll Administrator for this premier client.
Payroll Administrator Job Responsibilities
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Maintenance of standing data
• Monthly payroll runs
• Handling of various tax allowances
• Management of staff taxes, social security and other applicable records
• Payroll accounting and administration duties
• Global template process improvement opportunities
• Adhoc reporting and query management
• Preparation of tax deposits and reports
• Generation and distribution of checks
• Processing new hires, terminations, status changes, tax changes, deductions, direct deposit, time sheet data, retroactive adjustments and special payments as applicable
• At least 1+ year of payroll processing or similar experience
• Good working knowledge and experience of payroll requirements, legislation and statutory obligations including source tax filings, social security filings, and specific tax rulings
• Good problem solving, decision making and analytical skills.
• Working knowledge of Workday application would be an advantage
• Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Act to ensure existence of key internal controls around payroll processes to meet compliance within the client business.
• Good written and verbal communication skills with exposure in change management.
• Ability to form strong customer relationships, an understanding of customer focus and service delivery.
• Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
• Drive & self-motivation with the ability to work independently.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.
If you have questions about the position, please contact Patti Landay at email@example.com
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world.
We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.