Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search a for payroll clerk, in Wilmington, OH. This position is a long-term temporary opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for payroll associates include but are not limited to the following:
• Data Entry Skills
• 1 year Payroll Experience
• LTL or Transportation experience preferred
• Good Communication Skills
• Comfortable in a Fast Pace Office Environment
• Multi-Task a must
• Must be willing to work some weekends (not often, but it is done around major holidays to ensure payroll is not delayed).
Payroll candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Excellent communication skills
• Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Must have basic computer system skills and understanding
• Must be well organized
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
We hours are Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM.
Pay for this position is $13 hr.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other general labor related job opportunities with Adecco.