Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Payroll Assistant in the Pittsburgh Downtown area. This is for a temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an Payroll Assistant you will be responsible for processing payroll and related payroll taxes. The ideal candidate is able to multi-task and has exceptional time management skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Payroll Assistant job include:
- Weekly processing of payroll
- Processing payroll related taxes and other taxes as necessary
- Assist with filing organization of payroll
- Assist with other office administration duties
- Associates degree or directly related experience may be substituted for post-high school education
- 2+ years of Payroll experience
- Attention to detail and a focus on timeliness and accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Working knowledge of JDE or other payroll related software
Candidates may be required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Payroll Assistant job in Downtown Pittsburgh or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.